TRANSPORT, MOBILITY AND LOGISTICS
Big Data and AI can optimize important elements within the sphere of mobility, including all modes of transport such as road, rail, aviation and water-ways as well as traffic flow systems. In this track we want to identify concrete use cases for Big Data and AI in the field of Transport/Mobility/Logistics. Areas of interest are comprising but not limited to:
- Networking and interaction between systems
- Availability of transport fleets and infrastructures
- Human-machine interaction (HMI) in mobility
Defining the concept of an overarching mobility platform. The platform’s aim is to bring together the offerings of various mobility service providers and data on transport and infrastructure. It is to organise this information, prepare it for the rel-evant target groups and make it available to heterogeneous user groups.
Bosch Center of Artificial Intelligence/Platform Lernende Systeme
INTRASOFT International SA/BDVA
A safer, more flexible and more economical way to get from A to B by road, rail or water – Big Data and Artificial Intelligence can play an important part in achieving this vision.
- A concept how information related to the use cases should be prepared the relevant target groups and made available to heterogeneous user groups.
- An argumentation if and how an overarching mobility platform could play a role in that.
- EC Data Strategy
- BDVA Position Paper v2 (Towards a Euro-governed Data Sharing Space)
- IDSA Design Principles and functional Building Blocks for Data Spaces