BDVA – ECSO
BDV PPP SESSION
This session is a follow-up meeting of the working group between ECSO and BDVA, and it is open to also non-members of the two cPPPs.
The objective of the session is to identify and develop research and innovation joint topics contributing to both the cybersecurity and big data value post-H2020 vision and roadmaps.
Previous interlock meetings helped both communities to identify common areas or interest, summarised as follows:
1. Cybersecurity to make big data analytics resilient and robust: trustworthy data;
2. Big data analytics for cybersecurity to prevent, infer and detect potential attack;
3. Leverage big data techniques, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity for application areas and verticals: joint approach.
Building from the previous joint meeting in June 2017, this brainstorming working session aims at:
• Discussing common topics of interest in the WP 2018-2020
• Discussing common challenges towards a strategic vision for the European industry
• find incentives for companies for sharing use cases in both areas
• foster inter-PPP collaboration: build a consistent contribution to both SRIAs
• Finally, a roadmap for mutual and consistent collaboration should come out of the meeting.
- Presentation of the outcome of the 1st roundtable
- Presentation of elements from ECSO SRIA mapped into research topics in WP2018-2019
o Open discussion: participants can pitch their ideas
- 2 use case presentations
- Roadmap for future collaboration
ECSO, cybersecurity, AI, PPP collaboration
SESSION SPEAKERS / CONTRIBUTORS